The new grant programme, which responds to the state of emergency in the Czech Republic, is announced by the Committee of Good Will - Olga Havel Foundation. The Senior's Support Fund programme will be limited to a period of specific measures declared by the Czech Government.The public can also donate to this Fund.
The aim of the new programme is to support field social services designed especially for senior citizens so that they do not stay in isolation at home without supply of food, medicines or medical assistance.
The support will particularly focus on:
• nursing care for the elderly in the home environment,
• nursing services,
• crisis help lines,
• purchase of nursing aids,
• transport allowance for the care service,
• purchase of protective instruments and disinfectants.
Non-governmental non-profit organizations that can submit applications for the programme:
• non-profit organizations,
• associations and branch associations,
• registered church legal entities.
The maximum amount of the allocated contribution is CZK 100,000.
Phone: 774 133 504