Within this programme, the Committee of Good Will – Olga Havel Foundation provides grants to prevent children´s bronchial asthma, grants for educational programmes for parents and teachers of children with asthma, and grants for developing additional forms of cure.
Sasakawa Asthma Fund programme is supported long-term by the Japanese Nippon Foundation.
Deadline for applications - April 28, 2022
What does the programme support?
- medical education
- primary and secondary prevention of child asthma
- rehabilitation for children with severe forms of bronchial asthma
Applications for grants can be sent by:
- public benefit corporation
- recorded institute
- civic association
- registered legal entity (church)
- hospitals and medical facilities for children
- maximum amount of a contribution is CZK 250,000
- application form to download for organisations
- application form to download for individuals
- applications shall meet grant rules
- applications shall be sent by post to the Foundation address, date of submission is significant
Phone: 224 216 773