The Ordinary Life programme includes social projects of non-profit organisations which aim to help people living outside the “ordinary life” to return to life and which provide social services for their full integration into society.
Target groups are homeless and unemployed people, children from the streets, women and children who are victims of violence. The programme also supports projects of various organisations, which focus their activities on socially excluded Roma communities and social work with the youth, who came from children's homes and reformatories.
Deadline for applications - March 31, 2021
Applications for grants provided by the programme can be sent by non-governmental non-profit organisations with a legal form of:
- public benefit corporation
- recorded institute
- civic association
- registered legal entity (church)
What does the programme support?
- projects of social work in asylum houses for men and women with children
- projects of social work in Halfway Houses
- projects of social work on the streets
List of required documents
- application form signed by official representative of the organisation
- project budget
- additional documents - certificate of the organisation´s official registration, valid statute, total budget for the project and list of individual financial resources and also resources received for the very project from another sources
- CV of the person responsible for the project
- application form to download
- applications shall meet grant rules
- applications shall be sent by post to the Foundation address, date of submission is significant
- distribution of grants is available in the Providing grants section
Phone: 224 217 083