Lenka Hegrová was the laureate of the Olga Havel Award 2006.
The Olga Havel Award 2006 was given to Mrs. Lenka Hegrová on the 15th of May 2006, under the patronage of the Czech Senate Přemysl Sobotka at the Great Hall of the Valdšejnský palace. She has been working on a project of personal assistance for handicapped people, who are unable to care for themselves in Brno.
The Olga Havel Award – bronze sculpture made by Olbram Zoubek “Encouragement”“ – was handed over by chairman Dana Němcová in the presence of the former Czech president Václav Havel, and members of the Board of Directors Ivan Douda, bishop Václav Malý, and Ljuba Václavová.
Thanks were given for
Significant financial support
- ČSOB Asset Management, managing director Ing. Josef Beneš
- Státní tiskárna cenin
- Ing. Miroslav Weber
- IN-SY-CO s. r. o. - Ing. Beneš
- Meyra ČR s. r. o. - Jan Vojtík
- Olga von Pohl-Kropíková and Stephan von Pohl
Outstanding project management
- APLA – Mgr. Hynek Jůn
- Cesta domů Praha 7 – Martina Špinková
- Občanské sdružená Apogeum Brno – Ing. Aleš Hlavatý
- Chráněné bydlení Sokolov – Milada Bučková
- Sluneční domov, Praha 9 – Alexandra Řezníčková
- Sourozenci – family Jonšta from Havířov-Šumbark