The Committee of Good Will - Olga Havel Foundation held a press conference on the 25th anniversary of its establishment. During the press conference representatives of the OHF evaluated their activities in the course of the past 25 years and introduced OHF’s future steps.
Speakers and guests:
· Milena Černá, Director of the OHF
· Věra Čáslavská, co-establisher of the OHF
· Ivan Douda, member of the Board, co-establisher of the OHF
· Alena Králíková, manager for the corporate social responsibility ČSOB
· Kateřina Vítová, former recipient of a scholarship from the Education Fund, donor at OHF
Special thanks to Karel Diviš for hosting the conference and also to ČSOB and Era svět for their organisation support.
PhotoGallery (photo: Jan Volejníček)