On Monday, November 9, the Committee of Good Will - Olga Havel Foundation organized an online discussion Youth Tunes Civil Society as part of the Give a Heart project. The discussion brought together almost 50 participants. Ten winning projects were presented by high school students.
The discussion was also attended by the patron of the project Give a Heart - actor and influencer Marek Lambora, founder and director of the educational program One World in Schools Karel Strachota, Petr Šimíček from Olga Havlová Grammar School in Ostrava, director of the Olga Havel Foundation Monika Granja, author of the project Kateřina Kubínová and students, who had participated in the project. The discussion was moderated by Martin Churavý.
The Olga Havel Foundation awarded ten teams of students, who submitted public benefit projects of non-profit organizations operating in the field of social work. The awarded non-profit organizations will receive financial contribution in total amount of CZK 195 000.
We thank all the participants and look forward to next year.
List of organizations that have received financial support of the OHF
- ADRA Ostrava - Gymnázium Olgy Havlové Ostrava
- KŘIŽOVATKA handicap centrum Pardubice - Střední zdravotnická škola Pardubice
- Mobilní hospic Ondrášek Ostrava - 1st International School of Ostrava
- Spirála Ostrava - 1st International School of Ostrava
- Domácí hospic Křídla Sedlčany - Gymnázium a Střední odborná škola ekonomická Sedlčany
- L'Arche Benediktus Chotěboř - Gymnázium Chotěboř
- Centrum BAZALKA, o. p. s. - Gymnázium J. V. Jirsíka - GJVJ České Budějovice
- Educante, z. s. Kyjov - Střední odborné učiliště Kyjov
- Naše ulita, z. s., Hořice - Gymnázium Hořice
- Diakonie Valašské Meziříčí - Masarykovo gymnázium Vsetín