The Committee of Good Will – Olga Havel Foundation has been in the long run supporting civic associations and charity institutions which provide opportunities for active lifestyle to the elderly and enable decent life for those who cannot take care of themselves.
The Senior programme aims to support quality projects, which make life easier to the elderly living in homes for seniors. This is mainly about facilities for people with Alzheimer, dementia, and other neurological disorders, and for seniors in social care centres and hospices.
Partner of the programme is the Kocián Šolc Balaštík law office.
Deadlines for applications - February 26 and September 20, 2018.
The programme's priority for spring 2018 is to support training of employees in facilities for the elderly and to support innovative projects. The programme's priority for autumn 2018 is purchase of equipment in facilities that care for seniors.
What does the programme support?
- training of employees in facilities that care for seniors
- field medical and social services focused on seniors
- purchase of equipment for charity homes, homes for seniors etc., especially those led by non-profit organisations
- purchase of medical aids for nursing services
Applications for grants provided by the programme can be sent by non-governmental non-profit organizations with a legal form of:
- public benefit corporation
- recorded institute
- civic association
- registered legal entity (church)
- maximum amount of a contribution is CZK 100,000
- application form
- applications shall meet grant rules
- applications shall be sent by post to the Foundation address, date of submission is significant
Phone: 224 216 773