The programme aims to support palliative and hospice care. Palliative care is provided to people suffering from incurable illnesses and their families, with an emphasis on a comprehensive approach to dying people, maintaining quality of their lives and alleviating adverse symptoms of their diseases.
The Palliative Care programme aimes to support quality projects that help eliminate or mitigate suffering of the dying people and preserve their dignity in the final phase of their lives. It supports palliative and hospice care provided in facilities or within field services at homes.
Deadlines for applications - February 26 and September 20, 2018.
What does the programme support?
- training of direct care workers
- field medical and social services
- purchase of equipment
- purchase of medical and compensatory aids
Applications for grants provided by the programme can be sent by non-governmental non-profit organisations with a legal form of:
- public benefit corporation
- recorded institute
- civic association
- registered legal entity (church)
- maximum amount of a contribution is CZK 100,000
- application form
- applications shall meet grant rules
- applications shall be sent by post to the Foundation address, date of submission is significant
Phone: 224 216 883
Phone: 224 216 773