Anybody who wants to support the OHF on a regular basis would be welcomed among Friends of Good Will!
We try to address people of good will in order to motivate them to support others. Your financial contributions will be used solely to help children in children's homes, elderly and people with a handicap.
How to become a Friend of Good Will?
- Fill in the registration form and send it to the address of the Foundation
- Contribute financially on a regular basis
- Try to find new Friends of Good Will
- individual: CZK 200 / month (CZK 2,400 per year)
- company: CZK 500 / month (CZK 6,000 per year)
Where to Contribute
- Bank Account: CZK: 478 437 033/0300
- BIC/SWIFT Code CEKOCZPP
- IBAN CZ72 0300 0000 0004 7843 7033
We provide a written confirmation about your donation in January of the coming year. Following your first contribution, you will receive a thank-you letter and a certificate.
As a Friend of Good Will, you are going to:
- Get a confirmation of your donation for tax deduction
- Receive regular information about our activities
- Receive our electronic magazine Good News (quarterly)
- Get invitation to our events
- Your name will be mentioned in the OHF Annual Report
- If you wish to do so, you may take part in the activities of the OHF and share your experience and information with others
Friends of Good Will
Výbor dobré vůle – Nadace Olgy Havlové
Senovážné nám. 2
111 21 Praha 1