Please support us in our effort aiming to help people with disabilities, seniors, children from children's homes and people at risk of social exclusion. Your donation will be used to purchase medical aids, support education of students with disabilities or social handicaps, as well as to finance high quality social services.
Your financial donation can be sent to one of the following accounts:
- Help for senior citizens (Senior programme)
(CZK) 397 655 004/2700 (BIC/SWIFT - BACXCZPP; IBAN CZ58 2700 0000 0003 9765 5004)
- Help for people at risk of social exclusion (Ordinary Life programme)
(CZK) 478 437 383/0300 (BIC/SWIFT - CEKOCZPP; IBAN CZ31 0300 0000 0004 7843 7383)
- Other OHF programmes and projects
(CZK) 478 437 033/0300 (BIC/SWIFT - CEKOCZPP; IBAN CZ72 0300 0000 0004 7843 7033)
(USD) 478 573 203/0300 (BIC/SWIFT - CEKOCZPP; IBAN CZ73 0300 0000 0004 7857 3203)
(EUR) 478 573 123/0300 (BIC/SWIFT - CEKOCZPP; IBAN CZ02 0300 0000 0004 7857 3123)
- "There Can Never Be Enough Kindness" public collection to help people with disabilities
(CZK) 625 625 625/0300 (BIC/SWIFT - CEKOCZPP; IBAN CZ28 0300 0000 0006 2562 5625)
- The funds from this collection are used in order to purchase wheelchairs, hearing aids, compensatory and other medical aids and to support organizations providing services to children and adults with disabilities (e.g. sheltered housing).
- Medical aids are rather expensive (Standard wheelchair costs 70 - 80 thousand crowns. Purchase of a new wheelchair is covered by health insurance only once in 5 years. However, a child may need a new one every 2 years. One hearing aid costs 20 - 25 thousand crowns, health insurance companies contribute only 5 thousand crowns per one hearing aid once in 5 years).
- When we help buy medical aids which enable people with disabilities to attend school, to get back to work, to communicate with their families and friends, we improve the quality of their lives significantly.