Would you like to to help people with disabilities, seniors, children from children's homes and people at risk of social exclusion together with us? Choose a specific way of support that suits you best...
Would you like to contribute to current collections? Here you find stories of people in need.
- Would you prefer to provide a financial contribution? You can make your donation online either by contributing to a specific programme (Senior - designed to help seniors, Pathways towards Integration - designed to help people with disabilities or Fund to Help to Children with CP) or by using a donation button on this page (it is at the OHF discretion to choose a programme or project your contribution will be used for). Another option is to make a bank transfer to a selected account of a particular programme or project.
- Would you like to combine sports with charity? Become a runner of good will and/or support a collection which is connected with sport activities!
- Would you like to fund the OHF regularly and get information about its activities? Become a Friend of Good Will!
- Would you like to help the OHF as a volunteer? Choose how.
- Would you like to leave a charitable contribution through your last will? Get some information on how to do it.