Jana Hejzlarová was the laureate of the Olga Havel Award 2009.
The Olga Havel Award ceremony was held on the 25th of May 2009 in the Czech Museum of music, in the presence of Livie Klausové, wife of the Czech President, Václav Havel, members of the Management Board, and partners of the Committee of Good Will – Olga Havel Foundation.
The 15th Olga Havel Award was given to Jana Hejzlarová who, regardless her severe long-term illness, has been helping the House of St. Karel Boromejský for the past 15 years. Jana has always worked in the field of health care and has been helping others since. In 1998, the House of St. Karel Borojemský in Prague – Řepy was going through renovation, and in that empty space she built a Daily stationer for seniors. Jana Hejzlarová still provides ergotherapy, activates patients with employment adequate to their state of health.
Thanks were given for
Significant financial support
- Marie and Václav Fryba
- Mgr. Ing. Martin Krejčí
- Telefónica O2 Czech Republic, a.s.
- Prof. Ing. Tomáš Roubíček, Dr.Sc.
- Mgr. Dalibor Dostál – Deník
- Ing. Václav Kasík – Český rozhlas
- Dagmar Kuncová - NEWTON Media, a.s.
- Mgr. Marie Kysilková – 100+1
- Ivan Lukáš – Česká televize
Outstanding project management
- Elpida plus, o. p. s. Praha
- Hochgebirgsklinik Davos-Wolfgang
- Český západ, o. s.
- Útočiště, o. s. Sokolov
- Nadační fond manželů Livie a Václava Klausových